Blue Comets aerobatic team
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arzak

arzak

Male Localisation/Location : italy

Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve Empty
PostSubject: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyThu 11 Sep - 3:38

Splendida idea mettere su un server acro
Beautiful idea an acro server with low ping and differnt difficulty
but one suggestion to we poor noob
in less than 1 hour i destroy all gru during the attemp, maybe is better that the gru is not full destroiable.
maybe

Thanks for host
Back to top Go down
Mostro
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Mostro

Male Localisation/Location : Région Nantaise

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyThu 11 Sep - 4:25

grazie per questo pertinante commento
Back to top Go down
Phantomcat
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Phantomcat

Male Localisation/Location : Toul 54

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyThu 11 Sep - 9:31

:pouff: ouais completement d'accord!

ciao^^
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff
_ITAF_Radar

Male Localisation/Location : IT

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyFri 12 Sep - 1:08

arzak wrote:
Splendida idea mettere su un server acro
Beautiful idea an acro server with low ping and differnt difficulty
but one suggestion to we poor noob
in less than 1 hour i destroy all gru during the attemp, maybe is better that the gru is not full destroiable.
maybe

Thanks for host

I agree bien !

is it possible to have
- NavBar ON
- No damage ON
- Army Signe OFF

switches settings over the server ?

catch ya 'round!
d.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyFri 12 Sep - 8:26

Sorry , i know its hard for beginners and we all had one day to have easier settings to learn , but on that server its set that way , we want it to be realistic.
Usually all is ON except "outside view" and its
not for help during flight but for pictures , public watching and corrections of positioning.
Our team always fly with at least these settings and we don't want to let people know we'd use something else. That's what shows a lot of work was needed to get the skill and notbecause we use "cheats".
Nevertheless , you will find other teams which fly with other settings and even some with almost all OFF but i dont know if they host a server.
All i can do is give maps to people who want to train , so they can host their own server to grow their way.
Sorry again ... bye all !
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff
_ITAF_Radar

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyFri 12 Sep - 13:20

Pitachon wrote:
Sorry , i know its hard for beginners and we all had one day to have easier settings to learn , but on that server its set that way , we want it to be realistic.
not for help during flight but for pictures , public watching and corrections of positioning.
Our team always fly with at least these settings and we don't want to let people know we'd use something else. That's what shows a lot of work was needed to get the skill and notbecause we use "cheats".
Nevertheless , you will find other teams which fly with other settings and even some with almost all OFF but i dont know if they host a server.
All i can do is give maps to people who want to train , so they can host their own server to grow their way.

I cant really disagree your choice to run 100% realistic Smile
( there's no need to apologize mate biere )

known this , instead of previous reqest isn't possible reduce damage level of the map for reload ? Idea can be an option that wont defeat reality during simulation: our main worry is that we can destroy maps objects in few mins and rest without object to fly around

about the army signs, ist really nice over acro skins even if not a big deal Wink

however... i'd be proud to have the map and have the opportunity to host for those who deserve rabbit

see ya ^^
d.
Back to top Go down
arzak

arzak

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptySat 13 Sep - 11:18

Pitachon wrote:

Sorry ? Why ?
Realistic is better .... maybe a beginner find help when on the down/left is showing ALT and Speed but there is the cockpit no ?
But ( and yesterday night you can see ) i thinks that the costruction ( gru ) must be dark after crash and not destroy ....

If i find you in fly can try to follow ? affraid or disturb ?
i haven't teacher and maybe to see you is useful to me

Thanks.. bye

Camallo - the gru destroyer Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
arzak

arzak

PostSubject: Pillars   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyWed 17 Sep - 8:52

arzak wrote:
we poor noob
in less than 1 hour i destroy all gru during the attemp......

How to destroy pilons... method explained in the video
affraid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK918rpR9sA
&
affraid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f6W3jxTXKw
&
affraid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbZja0swADs
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked tres conten tres conten

thanks one more time...
Back to top Go down
Mostro
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Mostro

Male Localisation/Location : Région Nantaise

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyWed 17 Sep - 9:25

loool
rabbit
Back to top Go down
arzak

arzak

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyWed 17 Sep - 15:53

Mostro wrote:
loool
rabbit
Is a dirty job and someone must also make tres conten tres conten tres conten tres conten
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff
_ITAF_Radar

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve EmptyWed 17 Sep - 23:13

arzak wrote:
Mostro wrote:
loool
rabbit
Is a dirty job and someone must also make tres conten tres conten tres conten tres conten

dont worry bro, as I can I'll be proud to be there training INTO those pilons Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve   Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve Empty

Back to top Go down

Give us Ideas and comments about the public aerobatics serve
Page 1 of 1