Blue Comets aerobatic team
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confusion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyAir

TonyAir

Male Localisation/Location : New Jersey, USA

Confusion. Empty
PostSubject: Confusion.   Confusion. EmptySun 15 Feb - 12:01

I think I've been banned over a dispute for making off-airport landings. A moderator (didn't speak much english, and I don't speak french) noticed how I was landing a Storch in a field near a town. I have read the rules, and noticed how it says there are no takeoffs from taxiways. I obey those common rules, but the rules said nothing about making off-airport landings.

I wasn't anywhere near the airport, so I thought I was safe, considering others. Any way to revoke the ban? It is a good server, after all.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

Confusion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion.   Confusion. EmptySun 15 Feb - 13:06

alors lui il se fout de moi mais alors bien , on l'a chopé en train de shooter un nombre indéterminé de fois.
Rien a dire d'autre

For Tonyair :
You have absolutely not been banned for that reason , and you are right to say that this isnt in the rule.
You have been seen many times shooting . And for information shooting or even carrying ammo on this server means Ban.
Its written : in the forum , in the title , in the brief and in autmatic messages , and YOU have even been warned by me and other ppl.
So if really aerobatics is what you want to do in Aerobats, then you will eb unbanned in one week. But next time for same reason will be definitive.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

Confusion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion.   Confusion. EmptyMon 23 Feb - 3:22

unbanned

For any other ppl banned, if you want it to be removed and come back with better behaviour , say it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confusion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion.   Confusion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Confusion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Comets aerobatic team :: Bar / Interteam chat-
Jump to: