Blue Comets aerobatic team
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to 1C company and maddox games

Go down 
+2
Mostro
Pit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

Letter to 1C company and maddox games Empty
PostSubject: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptySun 3 Apr - 10:16

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=250959#post250959

no comment needed.
Help me to tell them how disappointed we are.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptySun 3 Apr - 10:50

hte message have been deleted and i have been banned only 5 minutes after i posted.
the fights goes on here, (in french), but you can see the original message by clicking the link below .
la suite du combat est ici:

http://forums-fr.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=32010161&f=426102813&m=4621034509&r=2371000919#2371000919
Back to top Go down
Mostro
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Mostro

Male Localisation/Location : Région Nantaise

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptySun 3 Apr - 11:55

N'aurais pas dit mieux
chapo
Back to top Go down
-=AR=-SadMan
Alas Rotas
Alas Rotas
-=AR=-SadMan

Male Localisation/Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:19

I know you are right Pitachon. Most people I know play IL2 says CoD is a "joke",just wasted time waiting.
But you can be sure they dont want hear the truth.
My option: A10C Digital combat simulator. Maddog can play "his game" himself.

And the worst of all is that they bann you for say the right things....not very profesional I think.I hope all of you enjoy a real good simulator soon and you can have as fun as with Il2.

My best regards.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptyMon 4 Apr - 11:32

thx for support sadman
Back to top Go down
Smoking Gunner
BC Guests
BC Guests
Smoking Gunner

Male Localisation/Location : Villemoisson sur Orge 91360

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptyFri 8 Apr - 14:05

Salut à tous !
Un petit coucou de ma part pour vous témoigner ma tristesse sur ce qui aurait dû être un heureux évènement...
Mais hélas, l'enfant semble être très prématuré...
Et dire que j'étais prêt à claquer une brique, afin de bâtir un nid douillet pour le tant attendu petit chérubin...
Au lieu de ça je suis dégouté par un immonde avorton débile et parkinsonien. Letter to 1C company and maddox games 750512
Y'a plus qu'à prier pour que ces bras cassés de 1C Letter to 1C company and maddox games 68302 se remettent sur leurs rails et nous gâtent comme autrefois...
En tout cas, j'ai trop aimé la gueulante de PIT chez 1C: c'est fort, c'est juste.
Je me tiens au jus depuis la sortie ce qui m'a évité quelques désagréments mais espère quelques signes réellement encourageants d'ici 2-3 mois... En attendant, Il2 1946 a encore quelques beaux jours devant lui !
Allez ! à la revoyure !!

Last edited by Smoking Gunner on Sat 9 Apr - 8:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nephtis
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Nephtis

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptyFri 8 Apr - 14:44

Bon bah j'ai bien fait de pas l'acheter :p
Back to top Go down
Pico
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pico

Male Localisation/Location : derrière mon bureau

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptyFri 8 Apr - 23:30

La même et tant qu'on me dira pas c'est bon sa fonctionne nickel je ne l'achèterais pas.
Back to top Go down
Mostro
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Mostro

Male Localisation/Location : Région Nantaise

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptySat 9 Apr - 2:12

Salut Smoke ... bien dis
je pensais égalemet mettre à jour mon pc mais là je ne sais même plus quelle configuration permet de faire tourner ce jeu convenablement

bon ... perso ... je fais parti des buses qui l'ont acheté en avance

... je viens d'installer le 2eme patch
c'est un chouille plus fluide mais quelques "frizz" persistent et ce dans une mission au dessus de la mer ...

y a encore du boulot
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games EmptyTue 12 Apr - 12:46

moi c'est encore mieux
1/ je l'ai acheté
2/ je l'ai meme pas installé
enc..ade a sec avec du gravier, du verre pilé, et sans gel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to 1C company and maddox games   Letter to 1C company and maddox games Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter to 1C company and maddox games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Comets aerobatic team :: Bar / Interteam chat-
Jump to: