Blue Comets aerobatic team
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The chronicles of "Yak" pilot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FW_Mess
FW
FW
FW_Mess

Male Localisation/Location : Russia

The chronicles of "Yak" pilot Empty
PostSubject: The chronicles of "Yak" pilot   The chronicles of "Yak" pilot EmptyThu 1 Sep - 14:52

Hello Blue Comets. Didn't hear news from you for a very long time.
Anyway tonight I want to share this vid with you. Here you can see very nice moments of shooting with large calibers on Yakovlev Yak-9T fighter. This clip is pretty old but the kills are really nice and I think you'll be glad to see them too Wink ATAS!
Back to top Go down
Mostro
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Mostro

Male Localisation/Location : Région Nantaise

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of "Yak" pilot   The chronicles of "Yak" pilot EmptySat 3 Sep - 13:38

Hello FW_Mess
thank you for the video

yes we have currently very low activity ...
for my side it is due to Cliffs of Dover release . I am really disappointed, I can not run the game I was waiting since almost 3 years!

what about FW ? do you switch on COD to perform your demo or do you stay on IL2 ?
Back to top Go down
FW_Mess
FW
FW
FW_Mess

Male Localisation/Location : Russia

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of "Yak" pilot   The chronicles of "Yak" pilot EmptyMon 5 Sep - 8:20

Glad to hear you Mostro!
Yes, we tried to fly in CoD and had some experiments with Bf-109E3, but in fact it's not really comfortable for the formation flights. Now we're in IL-2 again, going to perform on VFAT this year.
Comon guys, don't despond. The number of aerobatic teams in IL-2 is really reduced for the last some years and you are one of the small number of teams who could show cool qualitative aerobatics. So don't give it up and rotate your mustangs again to show beautiful flight! Wink
Back to top Go down
Faucon
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Faucon

Male

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of "Yak" pilot   The chronicles of "Yak" pilot EmptyMon 5 Sep - 13:19

It will be very hard :/
At least I'll be there for a freestyle with the Su26.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of "Yak" pilot   The chronicles of "Yak" pilot EmptyThu 8 Sep - 23:43

hard ???
you mean .. like this ? c====8

er ...

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of "Yak" pilot   The chronicles of "Yak" pilot Empty

Back to top Go down

The chronicles of "Yak" pilot
Page 1 of 1