Blue Comets aerobatic team
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Blue Comets, Simulation...For real !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February Empty
PostSubject: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptySun 15 Feb - 2:46

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February Bca321ergi3

First a few rules for that show:

- Blue base will be reserved for BC flying pilots

- All the other bases (green) will be made to stock the spectators. No take will be possible from those bases so ne need to ask to ppl not to take off Wink .

- Using Shift F2 or ctrl F2 , you will have a few static cameras to watch. One of them is directly in the public behind the fences. Dont hesitate to use normal view instead of wide view when aircrafts are far.

- The server is public but it will be Closed with a password around 10 minute before the beginning which will be at 17h15 GMT (18h15 France) , so come in before it closes !
- The show length for about 25 min. You may go anytime you want but you wont be able to re-enter because of the pass.

- A Teamspeak will be set for the show.There will be a room for BC and spextators who want to hear (able to hear but wont be able to talk). Another room will be made for those who prefer chatting.
The ip will be given later.

- If you want to launch tracks , do it before the take off as it causes lags.

more info soon

Last edited by Pitachon on Sat 21 Mar - 2:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptyMon 16 Feb - 3:09

A few pictures :

Here is the map of the Airshow :
Blue base for BC pilots
6 Green bases for Spectators.

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February Show_m10

Using ctrl F2 you can use these cameras .

Here from the public (best is to use normal view , better than wide)

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February View_f13

Here from the threshold 18

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February View_f14

Here from the threshold 36

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February View_f15

Any question ? tell me !
c u all in flight !
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptySat 28 Feb - 7:15

The teampseak for the show will be :
88.191.25.170:8789
pass : ivaliceonline

there : 2 rooms :
- the "main frequency" is used by BC who are the only able to speak. Other can hear only ;
- the spectators room : made for those who prefer to chat during the show and not hear the leader orders .
Back to top Go down
HH_bdc
BC Guests
BC Guests

Male Localisation/Location : Aruba, Caribbean

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptySat 28 Feb - 9:11

ahh came 7 minutes late.. i was looking forward for it
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptySat 28 Feb - 10:13

Embarassed Too bad you missed it , we went private at 17:05 GMT ...

For all other who came , i would like to know if most ppl watched it from the public as its made for or from any other view.
Thanks a lot for support of all , i read all what you had written during the show , thx very much !
Next show will be in 2 month. The date will be given.
C U ALL IN FLIGHT SOON ON AEROBATS !!!
Back to top Go down
Brutus

Brutus

Male Localisation/Location : LFOW(Nord)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptySat 28 Feb - 10:26

C'était trop trop trop trop trop trop boen le show.Merci a tout les pilotes des BC de se magnifique spectacle.A refair
Back to top Go down
_ITAF_Radar
BC Staff
BC Staff
_ITAF_Radar

Male Localisation/Location : IT

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptySat 28 Feb - 11:00

Pitachon wrote:
i would like to know if most ppl watched it from the public as its made for or from any other view

ehmm blonde

got i was watching from wrong position after take off, so i cheked my framerate was over 60 fps and lease time low or i'd have changed it immediately ( its lesson for next time )
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptySat 28 Feb - 11:16

On each base , i create public , and a static camera for it which gives sensation you are really a spectator (see pic above).
For the next show it will be on another base but it will be the same thing.
If ppl prefer to watch from another view , no problem , but just be advised that the show is made to be watched from here.
Back to top Go down
Pit
Pilote BC
Pilote BC
Pit

Male

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February EmptyMon 9 Mar - 1:03

a few pics of the show can be seen in the gallery bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February   Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Comets SHOW on 'Aerobats' / 28th February
Page 1 of 1